Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I wanna be a wet nurse when I grow up...

I was in the shower just now, yes first shower of the day at 6:20pm, and I decided to shave my legs. I NEVER shave my legs except for on Saturdays. I don't really know when or why I started doing that, it's just a dumb habitual thing. I guess if I didn't I'd probably never do it. Anyways, on this, a WEDNESDAY, I decided to shave my legs because I knew it would take a while and I would be in the shower longer and I would be avoiding my 3 1/2 year old longer.

As I was shaving a thought occurred to me, after 2 children, my boobs are definitely not what they used to be anyways. It's not like they could get much worse right? And today was one of those days when my 1 year old seemed like an angel in comparison to her older brother. A light bulb went on. I could totally be a wet nurse! Babies only really need to nurse for nourishment for like a year...

I could totally nurse and then I'd be done before the kid starts talking and then back talking and throwing tantrums and screaming and kicking and yelling and asking why every 5 seconds and then getting mad when you don't know why he has decided to poop his pants when he is the only one that can say why he decided to do something and then touches his poop and starts screaming some more because he has poopy hands...

It would be awesome.

I guess what I mean in a sense is that I LOVE the puppy (so to speak). All cute, little, cuddly and helpless... Then they turn into a dog and I just want to give it back.

At least today I do.

1 comment:

susan said...

Weirdly, I think due to reading your blog post before bed, I had a dream last night about someone trying to hire me as a wet nurse. Hehe.