Sunday, August 10, 2008

We go through phones like we go through cars...

So back in May Tatum projectile vomited all over my awesome LG V phone. It was a very sad day because I absolutely loved that phone. Soon after Tony and I both got the new Samsung Glyde from Verizon. We thought it was pretty cool, and it was for a few days. Within a couple weeks it started to go bad. VERY bad. It would call numbers you didn't dial or it would freeze and not let you do anything... SO, they replaced them free of charge with another Glyde. Within 2 weeks it was acting up yet again. I didn't touch any buttons and it went ahead and called my sister-in-law but didn't say it was calling. The voicemail picked up and I was so confused. I left a 4 minute message because I couldn't figure out how to hang up a phone that didn't say it was calling. So I called today to get yet another Glyde shipped to us to replace the miserable one that they gave me yet again. To my surprise, my persistence was rewarded with the ability to get a different phone! W00t! Tony & I are expecting our LG Dares in the mail by Wednesday. I guess I should have known not to stray from LG... Samsung is less than par.

1 comment:

Jaime Joynt said...

You wrote a post outside of Tatum's monthly birthday reports?! ;) Wa-hoo for you! AND wah-hoo for new phones!!! I hope you have better luck this time. I honestly have no idea how we lived before cell phones. How sad is that?